Take A Tour
Take a look at our hospital’s online photo gallery. You can get a closer look at our boarding facilities, exam rooms, reception desk, and more! If you’d like an in-person tour, just give stop by or give us a call.
Our appointments are 30 minutes long which allows us to be thorough and gives us time to discuss any concerns you may have and to do many short procedures during the appointment, thereby eliminating the need for hospitalizing your pet or having you book a return appointment.
These are the things that we do:
– Physical examinations/vaccines
– Lab work including but not limited to blood tests, urinalysis, fecal tests, cultures
– Digital xrays including dental xrays (which need to be done under general anesthetic)
– Most soft tissue surgeries ( complicated surgeries are referred as much for the actual procedure as for the aftercare)
– Dental procedures
– Cold laser treatments
– Euthanasia and aftercare including private cremations
Full pharmacy with access to a formulating pharmacy for special cases.
We aim to treat the whole pet in the context of your family situation – so that may include behaviour and diet counselling.
If we cannot provide you with what you need, we are more than happy to refer you so a specialist who can help you.